CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Glitter Ornaments

My poor little blog.  I have neglected you so.  Laneybug and I have been busy with playdates, Halloween, crafting and trips to the park.  I am somewhat obsessed with Holiday decorating using the bug's hand/foot prints.  This is what we've crafted up for Thanksgiving so far: (Sorry the pics are subpar.  I took them with my phone)

An 8x10 canvas, Laneybug's foot for the body and her little fingerprints to make the feathers, voila it's a Turkey.  We dressed him up with some googly eyes and Turkey stickers from Pat Catan's.

Here's another happy little Tom Turkey we crafted, again using an 8x10 canvas.  Just painted up that little hand of hers and away we go.











Somehow I've managed to get some Mommy Crafts done too.  I absolutely love, love, love these glitter ornaments.  I found the inspiration and directions on Pinterest.  Lots of people are making them and they're super easy.  Just a little floor wax ( I used good ole Mop N Glo) swished around the inside of a glass ornament, dump out the excess and then drop in some glitter and shake.....AMAZING. 


I'm going a little nuts with them, but they're soooo cute.  Cut a little vinyl on the cricut and they're personalized.  EVERYONE is getting ornaments this year.  The bug's entire daycare class will have one :)



HAPPY CRAFTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment