CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hello World!!!

Hello All! Welcome to LaneyBugz Creations.  So, before we go too far let me tell you a little something about myself .  My name is Kim and I am HAPPILY divorced (don't judge, it's a looooooong story) and a single mom to the most precious girl in the world.  She's my little Laneybug!   I am lucky to have my Mom in my life, and I mean REALLY in my life, she lives with us :)  Life can be crazy with three generations of very stubborn gals living under one roof and hopefully this blog will document some of the crazy.  Life gets nuttier attempting to keep Delaney entertained,  playing chef to a picky toddler, working full time as a Trauma/Burn Physician Assistant and finding time to do what keeps me sane - CRAFTING!!! 

I have never been what you would call creative, but I must say Pinterest has opened up a new world for me.  It introduced me to a whole new culture - the world of crafting.  It calms me.  It's nice to transition from the serious decision that I need to make during the day at work to simply trying to decide whether I want to learn to quilt or make a wreath. 

Crafting for me is a very general term, basically it means I'm making something.  That something may be a new recipe, summers stackers, Halloween decorations using Delaney's hands and feet, Christmas cards using Delaney's hands and feet, home decor using Delaney's hands and feet.....ummmm...I sense a theme here.  Yep, you guessed it - I like to keep my girl involved whenever possible in my craft obsession.  Not only do I get to do what I love, but I get to do it with the one I love.  Hey, if I can make a little extra money doing something I really enjoy I'm going to do that too, so I opened an Etsy store.

I make no guarantees here.  I can not promise a Tutorial Tuesday or a Fabulous New Recipe Friday, but I will try to share my projects when time allows.  Heck, I'll even try to throw in some tutorials.  Keep in mind, you take the good with the bad, so for every project tutorial you get you may also have to endure a project epic fail or a rant or two from me.  Whatever your reason for stopping by I HOPE YOU HAD FUN!!!

                                                    - Kim








No comments:

Post a Comment