CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Saying Hello.......Again

Wow! I can't believe it's been almost a year since I've blogged.  What can I say? Life has been good since my last post....it's also been tough and exhausting and hilarious and annoying.....well, it's life, what to you expect?

Anyhow, I figured I'd try to drop just a quick post to reintroduce myself to blogging.  Just like life, my crafting is all over the place.  This year I've been literally obsessed at different times with crocheting, woodcrafting, making upcylced infinity scarves, making tutus, making wreaths, making glass magnets....and the list goes on.  The scarves are my newest obsession and I've actually reopened my Etsy shop and have a few available there.  Go on over and take a look.

My big project over the last year (other than keeping a 3 1/2 year old relatively safe and alive) has been refinishing a hutch from the Salvation Army.  That project is nearing completion so stay tuned for final pics.  I have taken a few pics along the way, so there may be a tutorial in there somewhere. 

So, for now I'll say toodles.  Hope to get back to blogging more regularly......if life allows.

Happy Crafting!!!
  
   Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment